Dementia Answers Monthly Workshop:
Caregivers Discussion and Support
PLEASE JOIN US EACH MONTH FOR A DIFFERENT TOPIC AND PRESENTATION
In our workshops Transitions and Dementia Educators, will present an interactive event exploring challenges in caregiving. After the presentation, participants will address their concerns and learn as a group, gaining knowledge and support. Our goal is to provide answers, resources and support to caregivers.
These monthly workshops have made my job a whole lot easier. I look forward to the community support each month.
Live Virtual Workshop
MAY 26, 2020
Keeping Elders Safe, and Staying Safe in the Time of Covid
Elizabeth Landsverk discusses best practices for keeping elders safe, and staying safe in the time of covid.
Her presentation will include:
• The pros and cons of different residences for elders
• How to keep them safe day to day
• When testing should be done and how
• How to avoid the ER and how to get medical needs addressed
Date: May 26, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: Live Virtual Workshop
Due to Coronavirus concerns, all of our live
in-person events have been cancelled and
will be rescheduled.
- Finding a Caregiver—Where do I Start?
- Caregivers New Year—Time for YOU!
- All About Hospice—Loss, Grief and Process
- Communication Snags, Hitches and Challenges